Cultural Solutions for: Multi-National Teams
Standing Out In The Crowd
Hansa One programs are designed to help multi-national teams adjust in a global corporate culture, as well as in successfully managing their roles in the complex intercultural work environments. Our on-site, virtual, and trainer-led video programs will help in minimizing costly cultural mistakes and maximize the successful accomplishment of company objectives while working at home or abroad.
Whether in diverse multi-national teams or in relocation, working in a global corporate culture is an exciting opportunity, but it inspires an endless list of questions about how to manage expectations, deadlines, escalations, and communication in general. This experiential program will answer many of those questions and introduce participants to the cultural issues impacting their daily interaction within a highly diverse and global environment.
Pioneering the field of cultural training, Hansa One will focus on global skills that are adaptable to any environment. The program will cover more than 20 cultural dichotomies that exists in virtually any culture on the planet and help the teams adapt quickly to building strong trusting relationships that will help in their successful accomplishment of company objectives. Rather than focus on “do’s and don’ts”, the UNICULTURAL™ training methodology focuses on when things are done, where they happen, and with whom behaviors are appropriate. Simply put, we won’t tell you what to think about certain cultures, but rather, how to think about them.
Armed with this self-insight, participants will then explore how their own behavior interacts with the attitudes and norms found in their home, target, and corporate cultures. They will then develop action plans that will enhance personal goal adjustment and increase work productivity while working in diverse multi-national teams.
The Knowledge to Train. The Experience to Coach. The Inspiration to Deliver!
· To address the participant’s key concerns and questions regarding working in a global environment and with assignees from overseas.
· To illuminate the participants’ own behavioral norms and styles stemming from their national culture, work environment, and personal profile.
· To enhance awareness regarding daily work-related issues and social practices in the root, target, and corporate culture.
· To recognize differences in business norms and protocols across cultures.
· To learn more about the ways in which the corporate culture communicates, manages, and works to achieve goals.
· To understand the impact of a global interactions and ability on career development.
· To develop concrete strategies for intercultural management, to maximize the opportunities available in the root, target, or corporate culture, enhance career development, and provide for a smoother interaction process, without turbulence, to achieve team goals across departments and business units.
· To build a global behavioral mindset adaptable to any region on Earth.
Sustainable Delivery & Accessible Delivery Models
Hansa One offers traditional, indudustry standard, proven culutral methodologies delivered by a network of 100+ trainers, as well as our proprietary UNICULTURAL® methodology designed for mobile and web clients. Individuals and teams can take programs together at your company or across the globe or access our Video and Virtual UNICULTURAL® programs in the comfort of their home. Having all options available is key in today's busy world.
In their own words...
Service Availability may vary due to program location. Please contact your Hansa One representative for more information. Copyright Hansa One Inc. 2005-2017. Hansa One, including Orchestra SAS, the H1 Globe design, and the Hansa One logo are registered trademarks of the Hansa One Corporation, Princeton NJ. Privacy Statement